Crystal IT Consultants have decades of experience solving complex MySQL issues. Our global 24/7/365 consulting team has worked with numerous clients worldwide, including the largest MySQL users on the Internet, who use MySQL ®, Amazon ® RDS for MySQL. Our consultants generally work remotely but can come onsite. We can also provide full-time or part-time interim staff to cover employee absences or provide extra help on big projects.
Our expertise extends to the full stack, from hardware to the application layer, so we can deliver complete solutions whether your deployment is on premise, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Our experience with technologies such as NoSQL and OpenStack allows us to solve complex issues with hybrid technology environments as well.
In addition to MySQL 5.6, our MySQL Consulting, MySQL Support, MySQL Server Development, and Managed Services teams fully support Amazon® RDS for MySQL, and MySQL by Oracle:
- Our MySQL Consulting Team can audit your current system; assess how to re-architect, develop, and tune your application to take advantage of the latest features; create an in-depth upgrade plan; and, help design and deploy new applications to bring new benefits to your end users.
- Our MySQL Support Team can support your deployment with 24x7 online and phone-based availability. Gold and Platinum support services also include custom bug fixes to resolve issues more quickly than through the standard MySQL bug resolution system.
- Our MySQL Server Development Team can help you with code level issues such as compatibility, porting plugins or other custom code from previous MySQL versions, and other issues.
- Our Managed Services for MySQL Team can take over your MySQL database and backups administration based on your unique requirements to ensure your systems are setup, monitored, and administered for optimal performance and data availability.
- Our MySQL Training Team provides an intensive training which is offered on a customized and/or onsite basis.